Peter McVerry Trust is committed to reducing homelessness, drug misuse and social disadvantage through its provision of housing and support services. The Trust provides its services, which are tailored to the needs of the individual, within a framework of equal opportunities, dignity and respect.
- To provide a safe, challenging and supportive drug free environment and to target those most marginalised in society through its service provision.
- To treat participants with respect and actively encourage involvement in all aspects of their own care plans.
- To emphasise each individual’s personal choice and responsibility.
- To assist each person to re-establish themselves in the community and their move towards greater independence.
Underpinning Our Vision
- Continuum of Care Model – this model aims to facilitate the client’s journey into mainstream society, addressing a diverse range of needs along the way.
- The Homeless Agency Competency Framework – Peter McVerry trust is committed to an ongoing partnership with the Homeless Agency, which ensures that effective and consistent standards are upheld within the sector.
- Interagency Model of Working – the Trust is committed to developing its links with other relevant services to improve co-ordination of service delivery, eliminate gaps in services, assist in client progression between and decrease duplication of services.