Peter McVerry Trust needs your help to raise €350,000 from this year’s Christmas Appeal.
How you can help.
The current trends in homelessness could see over 2,500 young people spend Christmas in homeless accommodation.
What your donation will do.
- €5,000 will assist us in furnishing and equipping a one bedroom apartment to provide the best start possible for a young person as they transition out of homelessness.
- €2,500 will provide a weekly visit by a dedicated Peter McVerry Trust Support Staﬀ member to provide advice and guidance to ensure a successful and bright future.
- €1,000 will assist us in providing staﬀ resources at our newly built Youth Café to provide advice, mentoring and support to some of society’s most vulnerable young people.
- €500 will allow us to supply a home starter essentials kit for those we have helped secure private rental accommodation.
To say thank you for your support this Christmas, we will:
- Provide an E-Card for your mailing list which can be used in lieu of Christmas cards.
- Include your corporate logo/company name in Peter McVerry Trust’s Corporate Christmas thank you advertisement in the Irish Independent on the 15th December.
- Promote your support on our appeal website and across our social media platforms.
You can view our full Corporate Christmas Appeal brochure below.