Peter McVerry Trust is interested in leasing empty properties under the Repair and Leasing Scheme as part of Rebuilding Ireland (www.rebuildingireland.ie). This scheme targets residential properties empty for one year or more that are in need of renovation works in order to comply with rental accommodation standards.
Benefits of Repair and Lease with Peter McVerry Trust
- €40,000 interest-free loan towards the cost of repairs, or €50,000 for bedsits.
- Guaranteed rental income
- Property maintained by Peter McVerry Trust.
- Management of tenancy undertaken by Peter McVerry Trust.
- Contract and repair works managed by Peter McVerry Trust.
What types of properties are Peter McVerry Trust interested in?
- Residential properties (apartments; detached, semi-detached and terraced houses)
- Commercial properties with the potential to be converted into residential use
All properties must be vacant for a minimum of 12 months.
Where is Peter McVerry Trust leasing properties?
More information on the Repair and Leasing scheme is available from Rebuilding Ireland.
If you are interested in speaking with us in relation to leasing an empty property, please contact us on 01 823 0776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org