Peter McVerry Trust Empty Homes Initiative aims to identify and reuse empty buildings for the purpose of providing social housing to people currently experiencing, or at immediate risk of, homelessness.
As part of this initiative, Peter McVerry Trust would like to speak to the owners of vacant properties who would be interested in selling or leasing their properties.
Peter McVerry Trust is attempting to secure properties under the Repair and Leasing Scheme and Buy and Renew Scheme as part of Rebuilding Ireland.
Benefits of Repair and Lease with Peter McVerry Trust
- €40,000 (max) interest-free loan towards the cost of repairs
- Guaranteed rental income
- Property maintained by Peter McVerry Trust
- Management of tenancy undertaken by Peter McVerry Trust
What properties are Peter McVerry Trust interested in?
- Residential properties (apartments; detached, semi-detached and terraced houses)
- Commercial properties with the potential to be converted into residential use
- All properties must be vacant for a minimum of 12 months.
Where is Peter McVerry Trust acquiring properties?
For more information contact: Emptyhomes@pmvtrust.ie or (01) 8230776